#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Friday, May 20, 2011

"The oppressive commentary of teenage girls...And what I wish they knew"

"She only did that because she wants people to vote for her for Prom Queen."

"I don't give a shit what she said to me, if she opens her mouth one more time, I'm gonna hafta have some words with her."

"All those middle schoolers want me. It's like, can they make it more obvious? Staring at me when I'm walking up the stairs." -announcement to entire class, while she is wearing booty shorts

"She's a ho. She's like a mixture of a little bit hillbilly and a little bit redneck... ho"

"I'm too fat to run the mile Miss Todd"

"My parents don't care what my grade is"

"I heard she was working for some cleaning business and they make you wear lingerie while you clean"

No comments:

Post a Comment