#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Warm Weather Is On It's Way...

Impatience is bread each evening as I recline in my living room, which happens to be lined with windows that overlook the inviting waters of Pretty Lake. Sunshine is the number one requirement to warm the waters, and court the cottage-goers, unfortunately, we haven't seen much of it in the past weeks. Where do you find the affection you need to warm your heart when the sun isn't shining?

1. Humanity and appreciating something in everyone
2. Organic food
3. Morning drives in to work
4. Interacting with my co-workers
5. Putting the cart before the horse
6. Spare time
7. Candid photos of the one's I love
8. Meaningful music
9. Ideas and dreams
10. Heartfelt conversations with my students

1 comment: