#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Monday, July 11, 2011

Natural Sea Wall

One of my biggest goals for American Honey HideAway this summer was to finish landscaping my shoreline, and thanks to a few good friends the seawall is almost complete. My long time friend Neal Wolheter and his wife Lydia donated the rocks from their field and even helped me haul the stones down to the lake with one of Neal's farm toys. I recruited another one of my good friends, Jon Mitchell to help with the loading and unloading early Saturday morning! I'm so blessed to have friends who are so willing to help me with my mini projects like this. It's all about being resourceful. :-) The picture is of the boys unloading... I have to finish setting the rocks so stay tuned for the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment