#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hibernation Preparation

We here at American Honey Hideaway have spent the last week and a half prepping for hibernation.  I realize it's only Autumn, but Summers wreak havoc on most lake cottages, and American Honey is no different.  Because my cottage is so small and storage space is limited, I've been foced to become one of those individuals that store what they consider to be their "summer clothes" elsewhere during the winter and vice a versa.  I don't mind.  In the midst of packing everything up it sort of makes me feel as though I'm a snow bird, heading South for the winter months. 

Zoe doesn't care much for hibernation.  It restricts her daily physical activities; chipmunk hunting(still in search of that first kill, 3 years and counting), giant laps around the front yard, and wading in the swamp next door.  Needless to say, hibernation preparation also consists of me trying to help Zozo soak up every, single, teeny, little, last bit of outdoor recreation with frequent walks around the lake and fetch in the front yard.  
Sweet sweet salutation......


 

No comments:

Post a Comment