#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I had a 15 year-old

This week I've allowed the attributes of maternalism to take up residence inside of me.  The past two nights of staying with my Moms-Brothers-Youngest Daughter, have consisted of stimulating conversations about; bossy parents, Friday night high school football games, facebook, classroom project partners, letter jackets, and TV shows.  Sunday night we shared her queen bed.  "Shared" is a misleading term in this case.  My eyes were opened and I was brought to complete concsiousness on 3 different occassions throughout the night; 12:46am (stray arm on my hair), 2:41am (stray hand near my ear), and 4:30am (knee in my thigh).  Last night, I opted for the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment