#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

How do you know you don't like it, if you don't try it?

This post is for all you burger and brat grilling fanatics....How about making zucchini patties an All-American summer time spread? The marinate is simple, and the results will keep your tongues waggin'!

I made the mistake of slicing some of the zucchini patties a bit thick. I'd aim for about as thin as you can cut them. They cook crispier that way, which I also like. My neighbor gave me a fresh basil plant at the beginning of the summer and this recipe gave me the opportunity to use it!

Ingredients: 2 tbs. White wine vinegar, 2 tbs. fresh lemon juice, dash salt, dash pepper, a couple leaves fresh basil, 1 tbs. fresh thyme, and 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
Instructions: Marinate for at least 3 hours and thrown on the grill

No comments:

Post a Comment