#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Simple additions for big change...

I rarely do any intentional shopping for new home decor. Most of the new additions to American Honey's walls are knick knacks that I stumble upon and fall in love with, even if I don't have the perfect place picked out for them when I buy them, I know I will eventually work them in somewhere. I found this wooden whale at an antique shop and picked it up for $10.00.... I love the Cape Cod feel it gives off.

I purchased this sailboat blueprint off ebay a couple months ago but hadn't found the right frame for it, until I was cleaning and re-organizing my shed last week. This window was removed from American Honey when I was remodeling last summer and I saved it for an occasion just like this.

The finished corner. I still need to get the blueprint hung on the wall, but you get the idea. I love the nautical blue's of the lampshade and the blueprint together.

No comments:

Post a Comment